Have you ever tasted the sweet taste of grapes? During the summer for our lunch and our dinner we have to choose fresh and digestible foods as they help our metabolism to cope better metabolic stress. Important is also the introduction of those elements that eliminate with sweating, such as mineral salts, trace elements and certain vitamins with the consequence of a state of general fatigue.
Eliminate high in fat and very elaborate foods but don’t abolish them completely. Fruit and vegetables should always be at the table, rich in vitamins, minerals and water. It’s better to consume them raw because they must maintain their valuable content. Here we list a typical summer recipe (remember that doses are always relevant) that feel us the sweet taste of grapes.
GRAPES CAKE EXALTS THE SWEET TASTE OF GRAPES
Let us see how to prepare a cake of about 20 cm. of rectangular shape , a sweet inviting for freshness and lightness.
Time: about 130 minutes: 20 minutes for preparation, 40 minutes for cooking, 30 minutes to cool and about 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
For the Frosting Gingerbread:
- 50 ml of cream
- 25 g butter
- 100 grams of cheese cream
- 2 tables poons sugar
- 125 grams of marzipan
Butter and flour for the mold, and powdered sugar
For the dough:
- 80 gr. of butter
- 40 grams of marzipan
- 250 gr of grapes, seedless
- 80 grams of sugar
- 150 gr. of flour
- 2 tables poons yogurt
- 2 tables poons slivered almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 tables poon yeast
- 1 tables poon grated lemon rind
HOW TO PREPARE IT:
- Preheat oven to 180 ° – greasing the mold and dust it with flour. The grapes should be washed and dried while in a saucepan melt the butter becomes.
- Beat sugar and crumbled along with marzipan eggs. Then add the melted butter. Mix baking powder and flour and sift the mixture. Mix the slivered almonds, yogurt and lemon zest, then add even grapes. Pour the mixture into the mold and place it in the middle part of the oven for about 40 minutes.
- Churning out everything, leave it for a short time in the mold and then let it cool.
- To prepare Frosting, you have to chop the marzipan and mix it with the cream. Incorporate with the help of the whip also softened butter with icing sugar. The cheese is made frothy and incorporated into the mixture of marzipan slowly, spoon after another. All this will now spread on the cake.
- Store in refrigerator up to the moment when it will be served on the table. About 40 minutes in the refrigerator are to be recommended.