Today your advisors s of Mediterranean Diet present you an easy rice recipe
- For 4 people
- 320 g Vialone Nano
- 7 dl meat broth (well degreased)
- 150 gr. pork loin lean (if fat will blanched before use)
- 150 gr, lean veal
- 40 gr butter
- 50 gr. grated parmesan
- 20 gr. butter and Parmesan separately
- ground cinnamon
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- white wine
- salt and pepper
- Put on low heat 30 g of butter with a small sprig of rosemary. When the butter is golden, remove the rosemary, put the meat cut into small pieces and increase the heat. 10 g of butter with rosemary, Brown the meat and season with pepper, salt and a dash white wine, then lower the heat and cook, put the pot with the broth in sustained fire on the stove and bring to a boil; the rice with a wooden spoon and move it from the bottom, then cover the pan.
- When the boiling resumes, still gently remove the rice, turn down the heat to low, cover the pan for 15 minutes; united at this point about half sauce, take a stir and cover until cooked.
- Lift the pan from the heat, add the remaining sauce, Parmesan cheese (sprinkled with cinnamon) and the remaining butter in flakes. Mix everything very gently.
- The grain apart Serve in baking dish or single dish with a few sprigs of rosemary.
The team of Mediterranean Diet invites you to the next article to find out the benefits of the Mediterranean diet recipes.
Subscribe the newsletter of Mediterranean Diet recipes, send us your articles and suggestions and your own daily Mediterranean Diet recipes